So about a day or so ago Infinity Ward hosted an hour event showcasing and revealing what everyone is wanting to see the new Call of Duty Ghosts multiplayer. Held in Los Angeles and revealed to the world we now know more about the multiplayer section and it is looking really good.
Some of the new features that players will be able to do are
- Create over 20,000 possible character combinations
- Game-changing dynamic map events
- Nnew tactical player movements
- Over 30 new weapons, including a new Marksman Rifle weapon class
- Over 20 new Killstreaks
- 14 maps out of the box
- Seven new multiplayer modes
- Deep Clan integration
- A second screen experience through the all-new Call of Duty App
That’s quite a bit.
You can watch the reveal below.